Home & Park Motorhomes Introduces the Roadtrek 210-Versatile
11/5/2004 - Kitchener, Ontario CANADA
Back to News Releases
Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA – November 05, 2004 -- Home & Park is extremely excited to announce
the latest addition to the Roadtrek family of camper vans, the 210-Versatile. This innovative model
based on the Chevrolet Express 3500 series extended van will be introduced for the first time to the RV
Industry at the 43rd Annual National RV Trade Show held November 30 to December 2, 2004 in
Louisville, KY. Following this event shipping of the 210-Versatile will begin immediately to Dealers
across the continent to meet customer demand. It’s the ultimate vehicle for those who want to travel,
allowing them the flexibility to bring along friends and family to enjoy in the fun – all in a vehicle that
drives and parks like an SUV!
The 21VC features:
- Two captain’s seats and two forward facing lounge seats that provide seating for four up front.
- L-shaped lounge that converts into a large queen size bed (80” X 60”).
- Four cubic foot, three-way Dometic fridge with digital readout and automatic switching between
110V and 12V.
- Slide-out can, jar and spice rack in the galley.
- Large storage wardrobe with a built-in closet organizer.
- Storage cabinet above the driver side lounge seat.
- Armrest with spacious built-in storage compartment beside the driver side lounge seat.
- Ten halogen interior lights to provide superior lighting.
- Two stage lights in the sleeping and galley areas to allow just the right amount of brightness.
- Automatic operating light when bathroom door is opened.
- Solid surface laminate counter top and stainless steel sink provide great functionality and a premium
- Fully painted exterior, including the roof, for a long lasting great look.
- Toast & Bake microwave oven.
- Large temporary bathroom/privacy area.
- Numerous options including coffee maker, extendable table, flat screen TV, DVD player and
“With its queen size bed, the new 21VC will satisfy buyers who want a wider bed than a 190-Versatile but prefer not to lose seating for four at the front (a combination not available in our previous 200- Versatile). After seeing this new model, I’m sure you’ll agree that its good looks and industry leading
engineering will make it a sure winner in the market and a great addition to the Roadtrek line-up!” commented Chairman Jeff Hanemaayer.
Home & Park Motorhomes manufactures Roadtrek, #1 selling class B motorhome (camper van) in North America (since 1990). Home & Park is registered to ISO 9001:2000 and was the first North American RV Manufacturer to achieve that status. For photographs related to this release, visit www.roadtrek.com/media/. For other information, visit www.roadtrek.com or contact Jim Hammill - General Manager at 888-ROADTREK (762-3873) ext. 113 or email@example.com>
While the 210-Versatile follows the
same general layout as our 190-Versatile model, increased headroom and a wider aisle are immediately
noticeable. Queen size bed is larger (80” x 60”). The revised galley has a larger window and a longer and
deeper solid surface laminate countertop. A microwave/convection oven is located after the galley to create more space for slide-out can, jar and spice rack with lots of additional storage available. Four cubic foot
refrigerator is standard and located just below the counter.
Back to News Releases