Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA – April 29, 2013 – Roadtrek Motorhomes, the leading class B manufacturer in North America, is excited to introduce its latest new model, the CS-Adventurous. Built on the Mercedes Sprinter van for its renowned fuel economy, engineering, durability and quality, it’s the ultimate small motorhome for the real RVer!
“We had the avid RVer and camper top-of-mind when we designed this exciting new model. We made sure it had ample capacity for lengthy trips, both dry camping and otherwise - ample fresh water, propane and storage. We incorporated a very advanced hydronic heating system to make spending time in the van as comfortable as home," noted Roadtrek President Jim Hammill.
Serious RVers and campers will appreciate these features:
- Large galley with 7 cu. ft. fridge, raised convection/microwave oven, hot and cold filtered drinking water dispenser, and loads of storage space.
- Hydronic heating system with in-floor radiant comfort heating, supplementary heat in the bathroom, hot water, vehicle and engine preheating in cold weather, and use of engine heat for coach heating and hot water to save propane.
- Front seating in luxurious captain seats that are separate from primary rear sleeping area to avoid making bed every night and allow two of you to rise and retire at different times. Plus two separate living areas allow you and your significant other to “do your own thing” when you want.
- Rear power sofa converts to large twin beds or king-size bed.
- Ample water, propane, storage and battery capacity for dry camping and trips in general.
- Abundant 12V power outlets for your electronic devices.
Plus the CS is available with our E-trek electric and environmental package for even greater independence and capability while dry camping for extended periods, all while being environmentally conscious.
The CS-Adventurous is manufactured using high levels of environmentally conscious recycled and e-certified materials. Roadtrek has begun production of the CS and our dealer network is prepared to take orders immediately.
Roadtrek is the leading manufacturer of class B motorhomes (camper vans) in North America, a position held since 1990, selling its motorhomes through a network of independent RV dealers in the USA, Canada and Japan. For more information, please visit Roadtrek.com/PR or contact Paul Cassidy, Vice President of Sales and Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-745-1169.