(MSRP from U.S.
German Automotive Excellence meets North American RV Ingenuity!
The RS-Adventurous combines legendary Mercedes-Benz engineering with the ingenious RV design creativity you’ve come to expect from Roadtrek. Based on the 170” wheelbase "regular" Sprinter van, it's 16” shorter than the extended version some other manufacturers use. That may not sound like much, but it can be the difference between squeezing into a regular parking spot or having to find two in a row.
Inside you’ll find Roadtrek’s timeless space utilization with a few twists:
- The second row seating consists of lounge seats or optional luxurious captain’s seats for even greater comfort on or off the road. All four captain’s seats swivel for optimal dining, game playing or just shootin’ the breeze. The second row will even swivel towards the rear to give everyone a great view of the TV.
- Comfortable front sleeping is achieved with optional folding mattresses. Stored during the day under the hanging wardrobe, they rest on top of the front four seats to provide longer, flat and even sleeping surfaces. When you don’t need them, just leave them at home.
- With no gables or cabinets at either end of the galley, it’s open from front to rear on the driver’s side.
- Panoramic windows from front to rear allow daylight and create openness unrivalled in any other class B.
- The permanent bathroom’s unique doors maximize aisle width when the bathroom’s not in use. Yet when in use there’s ample space inside while keeping the aisle clear. Inside you’ll find a toilet, sink and a sit-down or stand-up shower.
The spare tire is stored on the vehicle underside just ahead of the rear axle. Without a Continental kit at the rear, the vehicle’s length is minimized and easy access to both rear doors is maintained.